Registered Nurse Emergency Dept FT, All Shifts Available, up to $10K Sign-on Bonus and $3K Relo assistance
About the job
Registered Nurse Emergency Department AdventHealth Port Orange
Location Address:5811 South Williamson Boulevard, Port Orange, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Port Orange
- BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY Opening July 2021
- up to $10,000 Sign-on bonus and $3000 relocation assistance
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the sunny shores of Port Orange.
FT, all shifts available
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performing and documenting accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
- Observing and monitoring patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
- Utilizing clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
- Performing and documenting ongoing patient assessment which accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging from child to geriatric according to unit standards and patient condition.
What You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing
- An Active Florida RN license is required
- 1 year of current or recent ED nursing experience is required
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required, post hire
Job Summary:The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.