Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit-Interventional Cardiology FT Nights $20K Sign On Bonus
About the job
Registered NurseProgressive Care Unit-Interventional Cardiology AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address:4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Floridas oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs assessments on patients and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care, and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care, and updates according to policy.
- Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
- Management of pre & post catheterization recovery patients
- Accepts responsibility for ones own professional standards.
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient expectations.